2.2.08

A Change of Season--My Life Jouney

Part 1 Present

Today, I find my self in front my computer; online connection bring me to cyber world without restriction. I'm happy but I don't know about my future, what I should be done at that time. Since two month I connection to the cyber world, I had been receiving $300 USD from my adventure on cyber.

Nice for beginner blogger. I was helped my friend, best friend. The Dollar was spent at all. Actually the Dollar wasn't my problem, otherwise the problem is how I can get out from my university. Many people said, if A men, can get his her money alone, he was forget about everything, because money does.

I think, I'm different one. I make my own money now, but that is my main goal. I must graduate from my 1#degree. My mom and dad were wishing me to be a man. for nothing! only because I am their first kids and as elder kids, I will replace him.

While sitting nice, I remember that my life look like A CHANGE OF SEASON. sometime up, down, stagnant and so on and on. I remember at that time, When I graduate from my senior high school SYURADIKARA. reveral days before that, I was accepted in Gadjah Mada University. My Mom and Dad, especially my dad is happiest man. His Dreaming came true, He couldn't accepted in the same university. so I want one of his kids did it and it worked.

A day before I came to Yogjakarta, where the university is, I changed my mind. I can't leave my mom alone. Some advises came to me, raise my heart. I poll my own mind.

A ship, brought me to Java, the place where I am sitting down nicely, writing for some food.

No comments: